I just realized that as people I know start to read the random crazy thoughts of Val, that they might realize who this quiet person really is. Not that I will change my blogging style... I only know one way to write, and that's from my heart. It's just now, when I see someone I have to realize that they know I like to dance around my kitchen and sing at the top of my lungs (and again - I will affirm that this is something you do NOT want to hear).
Blogging is definitely not like my journals that I've kept for years. Those are still private. No one reads them, or even knows where they are, other than me. Blogging sites should have a warning label of sorts, like: "yes idiot, this is a WWW site, which does stand for world wide web, which does mean that any other idiot in the entire world can read your thoughts as you pour your heart out; and yes, that means that if you see this person on the street, there may be some uncomfortable situation when that person asks how the posing in front of the mirror is going..."
Or something to that affect, not that all of us internet surfers are idiots, just a new generation of nerds I guess. So, anyway, that is my revelation of sorts. Although I will continue to blog my heart away, while my fingers try to keep up with the thoughts I am thinking, but I now realize that when I see you on the street, I will have to smile and say - really, I only dance around the kitchen fully clothed and I only sing at the top of my lungs to good songs (no more Barney tunes).
No comments:
Post a Comment