My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Monday, October 22, 2007

Imagine...

One of my favorite songs of all times... "You may say that I'm a dreamer..."

I'm in a dreaming type mood right now. Listening to the Jack Johnson version of this great song just puts you there. I could just close my eyes and let all my worries and problems disappear. I can close my eyes and breathe in and breathe out. I can close my eyes and see the beauty of life that is all around me if I take the time to see it, touch it and be in it. I can close my eyes and see me where I am today and be grateful for all the little things that have made me who I am today. I can see who I am and be thankful that I sincerely like the person I am and the person I see in the mirror. I can just lay back and dream. I can imagine and I can be me.

No comments: