
There are so many things that are refreshing... My first initial, gut thought is how refreshing a nice, clear blue pool is on a hot sunny day...
But then what has been really refreshing lately is the blessings that I notice around me. It's refreshing to see good things now and then and not to be burdened with bad luck and bad news. It's refreshing to just live life and feel like it is moving forward in the directions of His Will, and feeling that hope and promise that there is a light at the end of that tunnel. We just have to keep looking forward to find it.
8 comments:
Amen! Love it! I think I needed that message to day! I am going to read it again!
Thanks for the refreshing words!
Well, that pool looks REALLY refreshing to me! I agree with you though that you gotta count your blessings and stay positive!
I agree staying positive is a good thing--hard to do at times but so much better for the soul.
Yes, that definately looks refreshing!
Amen, send some goodwill our way we could definitley use some about now!
Gorgeous foto!
Beautiful, can I go for a swim? LOL
Post a Comment