Well I underestimated the after effects of having an organ, albeit an unnecessary one, removed. So now, I am gallbladderless. I feel better and haven't noticed to many "side effects" of living without one yet. Hopefully, I'm a pound or two lighter, maybe not yet as I still have some bloating from the carbon dioxide, which is really a nasty, lingering annoyance more than anything.
My mom seems to think that God threw this at me to make me sit back. She is always on me for doing to much, going to fast, and not taking time for me. She was in agreement with God on this one, that if a surgery is what it took to make me slow down for a couple weeks, than that was what was needed. I realized it is very hard to sit back and not "do" something. It's one thing if I'm always on the go and just don't have time to "do" something or another, but to sit in a couch while those around me have to do what I should be doing... that is another thing to learn to have patience for altogether.
I have had time to finish 2 books and start a 3rd. The other four books I ordered from Amazon the day before are here and waiting to be read as well. I have not been up to scrapbooking yet, but I hope to in the next few days or week. But all in all, I am doing much better, and can't wait to get back to "doing"... but will try and remember to slow down once in a while and just let others do the doing.
2 comments:
Well take it easy, it will be no fun if you end back in hospital!!!
(hug)
Post a Comment