Well, more like 25 of them....
1. My family (my husband and kiddos) - being at home and just being around them.
2. The laughter of my children.
3. The love of my family - our parents and siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all fantastic. Some may be wild and crazy in their own way, but I love them all.
4. My friends - after recuperating I have learned what wonderful friends I have. Not every friend will bring her cricut and her cappuccino machine and sit with you for a week!!!
5. Dark Chocolate
6. Being physically active - not being active for a week really showed me how lucky I am to be as active as I am, whether it's running, walking, playing ball, whatever...
7. Blueberries
8. Thunderstorms and watching lightning, listening to the rain fall.
9. Playing Wii and Guitar Hero
10. Playing cards with my husband
11. Writing and Blogging
12. Reading
13. Coffee - usually Carmel flavored, although apple cinnamon is really good, too.
14. Taking pictures
15. Going on vacation
16. Scrapbooking
17. Watching my kid's sports
18. Watching a good romantic comedy
19. Sitting down in a nice clean living room
20. Listening to my Grandpa's sermons
21. Listening to the quiet of dusk, with the frogs and the crickets (yeah we live in the middle of no where).
22. Music
23. Corn on the cob and steaks on the grill
24. Fresh lemonade
25. Fourth of July
8 comments:
you and i have a lot of the same 25 things listed!
Lemonade...that's a good one. Great list.
Mmmm love lemonade too and steaks, corn on the cob on the grill. Great list
Likeing your 25 favs, some are in mine too!
I can't find a thing here that I don't agree with! Maybe I should have contracted with you to do my list (I'm a little behind in the challenge).
Great list! I just played Guitar Hero the other night, and I love it!
Great list!!
You got a good list there. Never tried apple cinnamon coffee. I'm use to my hazelnut.
Post a Comment