Well today is the day. I will be one organ lighter later this afternoon, and hopefully once they have removed my gallbladder I will be feeling much better, too. I am blessed to have plenty of family and friends offering their help, support and prayers. Maybe the two weeks laid up with people "waiting on me" won't be as bad as it sounds!
Anyway, I'm off, dishes and laundry to do before they tell me I can't.
5 comments:
good luck! take it easy and enjoy being waited on!
Take care and we will chat soon!
(hug)
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
Hey girl! Thought I'd see what you've been up to and saw that you had surgery! We'll be praying for your recovery! Hope you will be well soon & we'll do lunch again!
I'm blown away by your blogs - that is awesome how you're becoming 'born again' with God :)
I hope your surgery went well!
Post a Comment