Should be playing right now... Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield.
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right.
9 comments:
Love here! Love that song! Awesome pic!
Great Song! I am totally grooving right now!
Great song!
my daughter and i LOVE that song too...we can play it over and over sometimes!
Eeeep! Can't hear the song on your blog, but I know I like it. It took me a while to decide if I liked Natasha B. but, yep, I do. My dd turned me on to her a couple of years ago.
Nice one!!!!
great song!
Great song...I might have to add it to mine.
Wow!!! So diggin your song! Going to have to find her on itunes!!
Post a Comment