My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Friday, May 30, 2008

My Son...

OK, my youngest son is quite the animated little guy. You can see the emotions in his eyes when he talks. Like the glimmer of curiosity, borderline mischief, that I saw in them last night. The conversation started when he was asking questions about mommy's chest, all the normal stuff that a 4 yr old might find interesting...

Like, why I have them and daddy doesn't; does his sister, etc... Anyway, he finally asked if he could "see how big they are." To which, I replied, no it isn't right for us to look at other people's private areas. Then he asked, with all the excitement a 4 yr old can muster, "but are they THIS big?" as he stretched out his arms (usually he stretches his arms out like that to tell me he loves me THIS much... he's growing up already.)

Keeping as straight of a face as I could, I calmly replied that no, mommy's aren't that big. And with the enthusiasm one might have when they won the lotto, he replied, "that would be SO AWESOME if they were that big." Yes, my 4 yr old will one day be the owner and manager of Hooter's.... to bad his mom doesn't qualify to work there!

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Yep, they sure do grow up fast! My two boys are 15 & 18....

Helena said...

OMG that is just sooo funny, TFS

xxxx

Angela V. said...

LOL! Reminds me of my son! He is so interested in "bobbies"! Thats what he has called them forever...and once when he was around 2 he caught me changing and pointed at them and said "eyes?" OMG, I was so embarrassed!