And here it is, May, and I'm sitting here printing out FOOTBALL/CHEERLEADING stuff already! It's kind of crazy! Of course it is a lot of work, you will never know how much unless you offer up your valuable time to run a league that has 10 football teams and 5 cheer teams. I thought it would be easy... hehe... and those that past the torch are smiling from ear to ear that I fell for that one! I wouldn't trade it for the world (maybe for a spa day...) I'd rather know that this "stuff" was getting done than have to rely on the hope that other people would do it for the kids, "my" kids being part of that.
So anyway, here I sit, after working for 8 hours, in front of our computer printing off 200 postcard reminders for sign up day. Then printing 200 labels, then tomorrow is the best part... putting 200 stamps on all of them so they can get into the mail!
Now, so you don't think I'm exaggerating... I've been typing a few words of this blog at a time, then I switch and print a few more labels, a few more postcards... I'm afraid to print too many things at once and jam up the printer! But now, an hour and a half later, I'm almost done! So "yeah" for football season getting started again, at least I'm at the computer and can attempt to blog, even if it is between sheets of labels!
No comments:
Post a Comment