My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Love...

So, for the Blog Challenge I'm supposed to post about something/someone I love. Well, being the busy person I am... I recycled this post from last year with a few minor updates... Here are my loves... (Mostly, I LOVE my family!)
I LOVE LIFE. There may be regrets, but I choose to enjoy life. I choose to be happy. I choose to move forward and to keep dreaming... I LOVE my children, my family and my friends... I LOVE photos and the stories they tell... I LOVE being active and having my health... I LOVE TO WRITE AND CREATE... I LOVE to be inspired and to inspire... I LOVE to read a good book while curled up in any comfy chair I can find. I LOVE a cool breeze after the storm and I LOVE the smell of rain and watching thunderstorms... I Love flowers in the spring... I Love snow in the winter while enjoying a nice hot mocha... I Love the hot sun in summer and sand between my toes... I Love watching the ocean... I Love nature and enjoying a sunset/sunrise in all God's glory. I Love lemonade and peach ice tea, diet coke and rum, or any fruity frozen drink... I Love the romantic little moments in life... I even Love a Good Cry after a nice sad, sappy love story... I Love watching the love that glimmers from a person's eyes when they look at the love of their life... I LOVE the bear hugs I get from my children. I Love a good lazy weekend vegging and watching tv... I LOVE TO LAUGH, I Love to watch people laugh, make people laugh, listen to laughter (this is after all the BEST sound in the whole world)... I Love to make people smile... I Love a long conversation with an old friend... I Love a short conversation with a new friend... I Love being near my family... I Love that the internet makes it easy to be close to my family that is not "near" in location. I Love taking short little cat naps curled up with one of my kids... I LOVE listening to music and I Love singing at the top of my lungs when no one is around to listen... I Love travelling and seeing new things and new places, and I Love introducing my kids to the same... I LOVE enjoying nature... I Love taking drives to nowhere in particular in no particular hurry... I LOVE comforting a crying child... I Love being comforted... I Love dancing... I Love girls night out... I Love to play the piano (even though its been awhile)...I Love that "top of the world" feeling you get on a really good day... I Love being able to wonder if I can stop at only 50 things that I love about life... I LOVE listenting to my 90 year old grandmother tell her stories from the early 1900's... I Love listening to my children tell stories about now... I Love listening to my husband tell the great high shool sport stories that I've heard many, many times... I Love listening to my dad tell the same stories to my kids that he used to tell me.. I Love looking back at my life and knowing the mistakes and learning from them - even though it hurts sometimes...I Love a slow dance... I Love to dream about the future and how my life may change...or stay the same... I LOVE the early morning quiet in the house with a cup of coffee... I Love my job (yes I really do...)and, I LOVE watching that 80 yr old couple dance the night away amidst all the "young" people and wonder if I'll be that young at heart... I can only hope to have that love for life that that couple has...What are the 50 Loves of your life?

6 comments:

Angela V. said...

Wow this is a great blog! You've listed so many wonderful things to love!

Angela V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmen O. said...

Awesome blog...good idea to post all the things you love.

Me said...

That was so worth bring back! Awesome,job! Great blogging.

Helena said...

Beautiful journaling!

All That Chit Chat said...

Great journaling. So much to be thankful for!