My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrapbook LO Challenge

From the Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking site... here is a layout challenge... I used all CTMH products to crop my son's Turkey Trot, 5k race. The letters were cut out using the cricut.
The camera flash washed out the gold letters in the circles... I might have to change them to Navy blue, but they show up well in real life, just not so good with the camera flash.

 The left side page, in the circles at the bottom is "2009", the gold didn't show up well with the flash.
The right side page, again in the circles it says, "5k Run"

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Nice layout, Val! I have to get busy and work on this sketch, too.

Mary said...

great way to use the circle elements on the page as part of the information about the photos. Thanks for joining in the fun at H2H Scrapbooking!

Unknown said...

Very nicely done. I really like it. Thanks for sharing.