It's my youngest's birthday today, and he's home sick with me... which makes two days in a row. Poor guy has a strep infection, which also led to a strep rash that covered his poor body. It seems as if the fever has passed for the day as he is up and running around now. It's been tough nights and slow mornings for him the past couple of days though. He was upset yesterday morning because it meant no perfect attendance award, and this morning after I said I thought he should stay home again he was upset because, "I know I'll have a lot of work on my desk." He sounds like me! But hopefully after two days of antibiotics and he will be back to school tomorrow! Although it's been interesting having him home while I'm working...
While I haven't posted any pics yet, I did get to scrapbook 2 weekends in a row! With a possible opportunity to go again this weekend? My kids will think I've fallen off the edge of the world... I'm keeping track though and I'm at a total of 38 pages and 18 double pg layouts, 2 cover pages. I have my daughter's cover page to do yet. Now if I could just find more time during the week to keep going on this. I would like to try and do a page a day, but I think this year I'll try to finish the 100 double page layouts and see how that goes.
Now if I can add cleaning and organizing my house, running and working out to that list, I'll feel like a "well-rounded" person, busy, but rounded!
1 comment:
Being sick on your birthday stinks! Poor baby! Glad to hear you've been squeezing in some scrapbook time! I sure hope I'll be able to sometime real soon!
Post a Comment