I forgot how addicting reading and surfing through all these blogs can be. I've been able to laugh at/with Denise and her 4 boys, see a far away friend's snow day down South, and I've picked up some good ideas on organization, crockpot recipes, challenges, scrapbooking, running plans, diets, and writing. I've also shared my morning coffee with the Internet Cafe, which filled my morning with some much needed lessons on "Love"... and the list goes on. It seems that each blog has a link to something new and exciting... What will I find next!
I think I may make a "Blog Wish List"... I've added containers from the Container Store, Scrapbook paper files from someones office - not sure where to find them but they sure looked good in the pictures... I'm going to become a wood plaque maker, thanks to the blog showing the wood plaques my friend Jamie made. I might have to give my self a chance to try Studio J digital layouts after looking at the pictures of those. A bigger or second crockpot will soon be added as I realized mine is not quite big enough for everything that can possibly be cooked in one of those things! And challenges... oh there are so many scrapbook challenges, where will I find the time?? Off I go... time to get some work done, to make time to read, so I can add more things to the list of things to take up my time. Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment