I apparently have been to busy with life lately to blog... But today, while watching the snow fall and day dreaming of all the "stuff" that I want to do in the new year, I opened up my blog to see where I left off... So now there are quite a few things I need to do more often this year: write/blog, run, scrapbook, and slowly organize my house - room by room - or maybe I'll start drawer by drawer... It's neverending, but will so be worthwhile in the long run...
And my quote for the day - "It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you.”
I'll be back - sooner rather than later!
4 comments:
Oh, and now I must add... "keep reading my friend's blogs" to my list of things to do more often. I forgot what kind of smiles they bring!
Hey Val! So glad you updated! Sounds like your 2011 to-do list has lots of fun things!
As for reading friends' blogs... I finally got Google Reader, and I LOOOOVE it! You can read all your favorite blogs, see all their photos, in one place... no matter who they blog with.
Google Reader has a button that says, "Add Subscription" to at the top left, and that's where you add the blogs. So even if a blog doesn't have a "Follow Me" link or whatever, you can still follow. It's a lifesaver/timesaver if you love blog-reading! :-D
Looking forward to more updates from you! :-) I started a new blog about organization! Very excited about it. :-D
HOORAY!!!!!! Soooooooooooooo happy you blogged and I was lovin your quote!
And I really like your background choice for your blog. So totally my style!
Post a Comment