My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Writing...

"Good writing is always about things that are important to you,
things that are scary to you, things that eat you up.
But the writing is a way of not allowing those
things to destroy you."
~John Edgar Wideman~

Any thoughts on freelancing? I've been doing some research, and although my plate is "full" right now between work and school and life in general.... I'm thinking in my upcoming unemployment that this may be another route to explore...

http://www.aboutfreelancewriting.com/

3 comments:

*reyanna* said...

It sounds like a great idea for you, Val! I've only done a bit... but on a volunteer basis only. Well, I did receive some scrapbooking products as "payment" once for an article! LOL. That was pretty fun. :-)

Good luck with this endeavor!

ValAnn said...

Free scrapbook stuff is good payment!!

Anne Wayman said...

Freelance writing can be turned into a living... if you love it... which you'll have to prove to yourself.

Blogging isn't a bad way to start.

Anne
www.aboutfreelancewriting.com