My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Birthday

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. But the life in your years."
~Abraham Lincoln~

I am another year older today, but so far the increasing years hasn't bothered me too much. Maybe I'm in denial, or maybe I'm just that relaxed of a person that it really doesn't matter to me, but I refuse to get "old" regardless of what the calendar says.

I'm going to run more today than I did yesterday. I will laugh more today than I did yesterday. I will enjoy life more today than I did yesterday. I will continue to look for the best in the situations and the people around me. The only difference is, that today, I get to enjoy a piece of cake and I won't worry about having to run off those extra calories - just for today. And for today, when I reflect on the last 35 years of my life, I will think of all I have achieved, fullfilled, learned and grown. Then I will look forward to this new year and think of how much more I have yet to achieve, fullfill, learn and grow, and I will think about how much I still have to do in the next 65 years! And I will look forward to every last moment ahead of me!

2 comments:

Angela V. said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped a lot! I've read a few
rather confusing websites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.