My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Sunday, January 31, 2010

No Giving Up

I spent tonight writing, but it was writing a paper for my Statistical Research class - blah! My brain hurts from the tedium of it all! It's horrid! For some reason, my brain just doesn't work on that wave length. However, the good news is that this was my final stint for Statistics, I can finish it up tomorrow, turn it in and be DONE! Then it's on to my HR Management class, which will hopefully be much more interesting than Statistical Research methods.

Countdown is on to completing school though! Five months... I remember when those 60 weeks seemed like it would never be over, but I'm just a semester of credits away from graduating! Woohoo!!

"Let us not become weary in doing good,
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
~Gal. 6:9~

2 comments:

Angela V. said...

Statistical Research? Sounds painful!

CrisisMaven said...

I see you are interested in statistical research. I have put one of the most comprehensive link lists for hundreds of thousands of statistical sources and indicators on my blog: Statistics Reference List (http://crisismaven.wordpress.com/references/). And what I find most fascinating is how data can be visualised nowadays with the graphical computing power of modern PCs, as in manyof the dozens of examples in these Data Visualisation References (http://crisismaven.wordpress.com/references/references-subjects-covered/data-structuring/data-visualisation-references/). If you miss anything that I might be able to find for you or you yourself want to share a resource, please leave a comment.