So, I was listening to the radio, this was a couple weeks back, I just haven't had any extra time to sit and blog for a few, but off-point... Anyway, there I was, just trying to breathe calmly and listen to the radio on my way to work before another long weekday full or work, wrestling, homework, late dinners, and on-and-on... I was hoping for that little bit of inspiration that I needed, and well, God decided to introduce me to it in the form of a God-Brick.
Well, it wasn't really "inspiration" so to say, but I loved the phrase, "God-Brick." I had never heard that one before either. What is a God-Brick you ask? When you get so busy in your lives (does anyone else out there do this? Yeah, you know who you are...) that you fail to stop and see the signs that God is giving you for your lives. So, in order to get your attention, this all-loving God with a slight sense of humor, sends the big "hello, are you listening" attention grabber that smacks you right in the middle of the forehead. Yeah, now your listening... Those God-Bricks, not only will you be listening once your struck by one, you'll be a whole lot more focused... Nothing like getting a point blank statement from the man up above.
Just don't be trying to throw any God-Bricks back toward Heaven... I don't think prayer quite works in the form of bricks...
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment