Well I just finished my fifth book for the year! I think that has to be a record for me. I love to read, but usually just don't have the time, now my stock of yearly reading is beginning to dwindle already, time to go raid the reading shelves again...
The one I just finished is "The Five People You Meet in Heaven." I think this is a very interesting theory on the hereafter. How in the world He would pick the "five" people out of a lifetime of influence and memories is a tough one. I can't imagine who the five people in my life would be. I can think of five that I have shared the most memories with, and I can definitely think of five that I love "the most" (this could be hard to narrow down to five since I come from a very large family), and I could think of five who I've had "special" moments with. But I can't decide which would be the most important... I guess that is why (if this was the case in the hereafter, which we won't know until, well, we're there) He chooses the five people for us.
Anyway, if you haven't read it, I would recommend it. It's a quick read and intriguing. It made me think about all the people that I may have had some profound effect on, maybe without even realizing it at the time. It also makes you look at the strangers around you differently. Are you having some effect on them at this very moment? Is there something you are missing that maybe you are or are not supposed to see?
Now, onto another book... have to see what other intriguing source of literature I can get my hands on next.
No comments:
Post a Comment