I'm up to 26 double page layouts for the year! That's with onlyone all day crop in there, which accounted for 16 of them. That's good for me. I hardly ever find time - make time- to scrap when I'm not at a crop. It's hard to come up with "nice" pages. I'm always working on sports books, and right now I'm on my oldest boy's wrestling season, and it's hard to find anything to coordinate with that! The pictures aren't that good because I left them in the page protectors so I could show the use of the small flip-flaps, so there's a glare... But, here they are:
Then, I was also able to work on a couple Valentine's cards today as well... It's a tri-fold card pattern that I've used a few times before...
2 comments:
Wow good for you! I bet it feels good to get more layouts added to your books. Your children will treasure them in the years to come. Great card too!
I love those flip flap thingies...I need to get some! The card you made is great, I'll post what I came up with after Monday...I don't want my husband to see it till then! :)
Post a Comment