We did so many things during the week-a jeep trip through the Sierra Madres, a Catamaran ride in Cabo, an secluded island getaway-and it was all amazing, but I haven't quite recovered enough to blog about all of it. But, here are a few pictures!
The sane and insane, the normal and the abnormal, the crazy and the calm, the days that bring me Faith, and the moments that bring me Blessings, my inspirations and musings, my hopes and dreams, and the climb to make them my reality.
My Motto
My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Mexican Vacation...
Wow, what a week! We arrived back home at 2am on Monday after travelling for almost 12 hours from LA... who knew that waiting around airports all day could be so tiring! However, the week we had was incredible. We took a Mexican Riviera Cruise (I knew nothing of swine flu until the day we got home) and stopped in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. It was an amazing week. After the craziness of life, that seems to surround me day in and day out, it was a much needed week. Darrell and I spent some fantastic "us" time together, and after 3 kids and 14 years, that in itself is much needed.
We did so many things during the week-a jeep trip through the Sierra Madres, a Catamaran ride in Cabo, an secluded island getaway-and it was all amazing, but I haven't quite recovered enough to blog about all of it. But, here are a few pictures!
We did so many things during the week-a jeep trip through the Sierra Madres, a Catamaran ride in Cabo, an secluded island getaway-and it was all amazing, but I haven't quite recovered enough to blog about all of it. But, here are a few pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awwww...I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. I'm sure it was a well deserved break! You look so pretty in your pink dress :-)
It's so beautiful! I am sooooooooooo glad you were able to get away. Great pictures! And I agree with Kristina, very cute pink dress! :)
That first photo is gorgeous! Looks like you all had a wonderful time...we are really excited about our cruise coming up in July!
Those are fantastic photos, and that pyramid is hysterical! Glad ya'll made it home safely, and you should do a blog with all of your infamous pyramids!
Post a Comment