I started to make plans earlier this week for a weekend camping trip for our family. Well, low and behold, practically our entire summer is booked already! I had to make up three different summer list/calendars as I kept missing something. Let's see, it's starts the week after school gets out with Ycamp and Football camp, and then there is soccer camp and speed camp. Next, is wrestling camp, quarterback camp, then flag football starts. Then, there is Lake Ann/Church camp, the second session of speed camp, then soccer and football start. Finally, my brother's wedding and Labor Day weekend, and then Thank Goodness SCHOOL STARTS BACK UP!
Crazy! Luckily we were able to get one weekend away in June to go to Petoskey and Mackinaw, and there is always the 4th of July weekend. But for the rest of the summer one of the three kids is busy at one time or another. I think I need to plan better, or at least find camps that collect my kids for me all at the same time! I have high hopes that it will be a good summer though. Busy as always, but good.
Other than that craziness, life has pretty much gotten back to normal since getting back from vacation. No developments of swine flu for us. I finished my last night of my writing class tonight, and will email my final paper to her next week, so I will get a one week break before my Organizations and Environments class starts (eww... business stuff). I plan to read another book, order some new scrapbook stuff, maybe order my vacation pictures, and clean... My poor house, she has been neglected for the last couple weeks! I know big plans to fill my one week, 4 hour section of freedom... Gotta dream big and I'll be glad if I just manage to get one or two of those things done! Oh, and more soccer games.
Here is the latest picture of our youngest kiddo at his last soccer game...

3 comments:
Wow you are one busy family! Definitely relax when you can find the time. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I love how serious he looks in that photo! Don't even THINK about getting that ball away from him!
What a fantastic picture!
Sounds like you have a busy summer ahead of you, good luck with that!
Post a Comment