I love Michigan. Or so I tell myself all winter long. Even though my sister tends to send me lovely little updates about how it's "so cold" in Arizona (she means 60 degrees). Today this winter weather has turned to a nice steady rain. I can't complain that it's not yet cold enough to freeze, although undoubtedly here in Michigan it will eventually turn to a nice freezing rain, soon to be covered by snow. And then every Michigan driver seems to forget how to drive over the warm months and there will be slide offs all over the roads... Like I said, I love Michigan. Really, I do, for the most part. The seasons are just incredible.
Today though, however, dreary the day may be, I have started my Christmas music listening. I love listening to Christmas music, I'll play it all day long while I'm working, and in the evenings making dinner, etc..
So thanks to this Christmas music, the day is no longer quite so dreary. I do have to say that may favorites are Vince Gill - Let There Be Peace, and John Lennon's - So This is Christmas. Although, I would probably be hard pressed to find one I really didn't like...
Anyway, to you all, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Joyful Listening here on my blog site!
3 comments:
I love Christams music!!! It always makes me happy!
Gosh, I've been listening to Christmas music since the day after Thanksgiving...and I won't be tired of it till after Christmas is over! I just love the season and the music!
I love listening to Christmas music too! I think when they start playing it Nov.5 or so that that's a bit early though.
Post a Comment