I just found myself laughing at myself, of course who else is there to laugh at? I'm working at home, my neck is getting stiff, so I decide to get up and stretch for a minute. I walk to the sink, thinking I'll do dishes real quick. I put away the ones that are clean and realize, oh, maybe I should throw laundry in first so it's going while I do these. So on the way to the laundry room, I realize the Christmas tree I bought last night is still boxed up. So, I go back into the kitchen and get out the scissors to cut the box open with. Putting a Christmas tree up would be a good neck stretching exercise, right? Until, I realize when I cut the box open, that I told the kids that they could help tonight... would they care if I did this on my own? So, I put the scissors back, debating the Christmas tree, set up or not to set up. And then come back to my work computer to work...
Ok, dishes aren't done, laundry isn't done, tree isn't set up, and my neck is still stiff and getting a kink in it! What in the world did I just accomplish??
Ok, so I am off to actually "do" something right now. However, I'm sure I'll find something else along the way that will distract me...
3 comments:
Isn't that funny how that works? It's like that email that has gone around about what mom does before going to bed each night.
Thanks for stopping by my place!
Lol, thats funny! I do that kind of stuff all the time!
So I'm not the only one that does that?
Post a Comment