My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Holiday Open House Items...

Another 12x12 double pg layout... I love the Imagine book! It makes it so easy to put together these layouts - quick!

Then, I followed Nona Pearl's You Tube video for the following 2 pocket gift card holders! These are so quick and easy you could whip them out in minutes!



I did a couple of 6x6 Acordion Albums, next I would like to try making one of the wall hangings out of them.



I finally did an acrylic album. I think these are so neat! And actually really easy to do... I started from the back so you could see a little of each page from the beginning... Now, it just needs pictures!






Hopefully, all I have left to put together are maybe some more layouts and maybe some more cards... and then pray for a good turnout tomorrow night?!

3 comments:

Angela V. said...

I love that acrylic album! I haven't been brave enough to try one yet, but the more I see of them the more I want to give it a try!

Carmen O. said...

Great work! I love the acrylic album! I helped a friend make one for a gift, but I have yet to make one.

Anonymous said...

Wow! YOu have been busy! The acrylic and accordion albums are my fave, but all of it looks great!