My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Creative Juices

I feel so good today! I love it when I have Creative Juices running through me. Lately, I have been so busy with kids and football that I hadn't had time to do anything, but I finally feel like I have time to act on some of the ideas I've had. I am doing a Holiday Open House with 7 other girls next Friday, and I've actually completed a whole bunch of crafty stuff in the last two days. I feel like I'm on a roll! Now, I just need to go do about 100 Christmas cards...

Of course, a long with the scatter-brained creativeness, comes the messy house! Now, to hire someone to go along behind me and pick up the messes!

Happy Creating Everyone!

No comments: