| Another Thanksgiving and another year to look back on to remember all there is to be thankful for. I will forever be thankful for the support of family in the down times of the year. I am thankful for the three beautiful children that make everyday special with the new things they've learned or the crazy things they think to say. I am thankful for 12 years of marriage and headed for that lucky 13. I am thankful that my children were able to spend time with their great-grandpa before he passed away, and even though it hurts and they still miss him, that they were able to feel that bond before it was too late. I am thankful that in todays downward spiraling economy that both my husband and I have really good jobs, and even though there is never enough money it seems, that we have a nice house and heat for the long winter ahead of us. I am thankful for the friends I have grown closer to over this past year. Friends that make me laugh, make me look back and think of things that have passed, and friends that will be there to support and listen to me. I am thankful that I live in this country, with it's flaws and debateable government theories, I am thankful that I have the freedom to choose. I am thankful that my baby brother is proudly serving his country over in Iraq and now Afghanistan, and I am thankful that he has the ability to communicate to us while he is over there and that he has been safe and will be coming home soon. I am thankful everyday that I wake up that I am alive and well, and that I have another day to make another moment to be thankful for, another moment to make another person smile and to bring happiness to those who bring happiness to me. |
The sane and insane, the normal and the abnormal, the crazy and the calm, the days that bring me Faith, and the moments that bring me Blessings, my inspirations and musings, my hopes and dreams, and the climb to make them my reality.
My Motto
My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment