My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Monday, June 14, 2010

Crazy Life

It seems like forever since I've been on here, and I haven't had time to read anyones updates either. Only two weeks left of school and I will have one less thing to worry about, and a lot less homework to do! Not to mention that I will finally have that degree. I haven't been running lately either. I think I need to get signed up for the next race to give me that little bit of extra motivation.

The summer camp sessions are on as well, it was volleyball last week, football this week, church camp at Lake Ann for the oldest two next week and Y camp for the youngest - I'll be fnishing my thesis in a very quiet house next week! Then it will be a week of "nothing", then family trip to the UP, then wrestling and soccer camp, one more football camp, and then our football program for our flag kids starts up, then another volleyball camp, and then football starts in full swing.  Craziness... But I love it. Not sure what I would do with absolute free time, other than maybe read the stack of books I've been collecting and had no time to actually read.

So anyway... I'm still around, and hoping to catch up on reading all of your blogs soon!

1 comment:

Denise said...

My stack of books to read now reach half way up my thigh. That is sad......