My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Late Nights and Busy Days

Finally getting back into the groove of school days, work, and football practices, and then reading/doing homework at night, catching up on housework and laundry whenever time allows. I managed to get through sorting 2,472 tubs of cookie dough last week as part of our HYAA fundraiser. I spent plenty of hours counting, tallying and recounting order forms in the couple weeks before, and then last weeks biggest job was getting them sorted and handed out. Thankfully, we have lots of helpful team moms who pitched in and we managed to get it done!

So now, as the clock runs closer and closer to 10pm... I realized that not only do I still have laundry to do, but homework to finish reading, dishes to do, and thank goodness I still have 1/2 a pot of coffee freshly brewed after dinner (which these days is usually after 8pm). So I will go pour one more cup of coffee, throw in the laundry and crack open the books, as I have 2 good hours left in me, could be later, but that 6 am wake up call comes all too early!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I get tired just reading about your life! :-)

Carmen O. said...

Oh I'm so there with you! I am beginning to wonder if I'm too old for going back to school like this.