My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Montana


Well Darrell finally gave in! The kiddos got a puppy! His name is Montana and he is a Labradoodle. He has been a very good puppy so far, he is quiet unless he is barking at the cat, and he's been very good at whining to go outside. Robby wanted to sleep in the kennel with him last night. I wasn't sure that was a good idea... what type of mom would lock her 4 year old in a dog kennel?! Of course for a half a second, I thought I might be able to train both the dog and Robby from waking me up at 3 am... (really, only half a second).

So here we go, with our busy lives and a new family member (the boys have been teasing Jessi that she has three brothers now). Life can't get much crazier anyway, might as well have the fun of watching a puppy chase the cat and chew up his toys, as long as it's not my flip flops!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable puppy! I let my 5 month old sleep in the kennel all the time! There are already newspapers spread out and everything! Just playing!

LAURA said...

super cute puppy! my sis-in-law and her family have a labradoodle and she's a doozy! kinda hyper and jumps higher than an NBA all-star! hope your family gets much joy from your newest addition. :)

Ellie said...

He is an adorable puppy and I'm sure you will have some great laughs and play time with him. Love the name too.

Ellie said...

He is an adorable puppy and I'm sure you will have some great laughs and play time with him. Love the name too.