My Motto

My motto: Life shouldn't be easy. Challenge yourself. Go out and do something HARD! Push yourself out of your ordinary boundaries, and stretch your abilities to your wildest imaginings.






Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Blog...

I love to journal the crazy and rambling thoughts that make me who I am, and I had someone tell me I should try blogging here. I have two other blogs and I need to consolidate them all... Just not sure the best site to do that all on. But, I'm giving this one a try. If you have already read my old blogs, I will repost some here not all 100+ or how many there are... First I'll introduce myself a little bit in the first 2 blogs...

So welcome to the "Thoughts of Val..." you will find that they may vary drastically from day to day. But, it will always be honest and heartfelt reflections of the thoughts in my heart and mind at that time.

Life is a wonderful ride and I hope you enjoy sharing part of it with me!

No comments: